Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Sheet Metal Bender
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade simple sheet metal bender fabricated from 50x.050x8 angle iron and 50x5 flat bars. Capable of bending sheets 590mm wide. Hinges were fabricated from 50x20mm and 27mm steel bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!