Homemade Simple Sheet Metal Bender
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade simple sheet metal bender fabricated from 50x.050x8 angle iron and 50x5 flat bars. Capable of bending sheets 590mm wide. Hinges were fabricated from 50x20mm and 27mm steel bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!