Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Tapering Jig
Alan Turner on finewoodworking.com
Homemade tapering jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. Based on an MDF sled with a maple runner, the jig rides in the table's miter slot (not against the rip fence), thereby contributing to both ease of repeatable setup and overall safety.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!