Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Tapering Jig
Alan Turner on finewoodworking.com
Homemade tapering jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. Based on an MDF sled with a maple runner, the jig rides in the table's miter slot (not against the rip fence), thereby contributing to both ease of repeatable setup and overall safety.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!