Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Tapering Jig
Alan Turner on finewoodworking.com
Homemade tapering jig intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw. Based on an MDF sled with a maple runner, the jig rides in the table's miter slot (not against the rip fence), thereby contributing to both ease of repeatable setup and overall safety.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!