Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Simple Work Light
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade work light for a benchtop drill press constructed from a magnetic, battery-powered LED light fixture, a length of steel bar, and a number of surplus hard disk magnets. In use, the light adheres to the pulley housing, yet folds conveniently out of the way for storage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!