Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sky Temperature Sensor
Jim Hannon on jimhannon.wordpress.com
Homemade sky temperature sensor constructed from evaluation and breakout boards, an ATMEGA microcontroller, and a plastic junction box.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!