Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slab Drilling Jig
Pat on andy321.proboards.com
Homemade slab drilling jig constructed from a pair of sauce pans, copper rods, plywood, and foil.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!