Homemade Slam Rod Fire Starter
The King of Random on instructables.com
Homemade slam rod fire starter constructed from an acrylic rod, cylinder, and O-rings. Ignition is achieved due solely to the temperature generated by air compression within the cylinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
- Adjustable Depth Of Cut Stop for ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!