Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slam Rod Fire Starter
The King of Random on instructables.com
Homemade slam rod fire starter constructed from an acrylic rod, cylinder, and O-rings. Ignition is achieved due solely to the temperature generated by air compression within the cylinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!