Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sliding Table Saw
Blaine Vonhagen on woodweb.com
Homemade sliding table saw capable of crosscutting material up to 8' in width. Slider pivots around 20mm full round bearings. Phenolic resin top. Parts are secured by set screws and are fully adjustable.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!