Homemade Sliding Table Saw
Blaine Vonhagen on woodweb.com
Homemade sliding table saw capable of crosscutting material up to 8' in width. Slider pivots around 20mm full round bearings. Phenolic resin top. Parts are secured by set screws and are fully adjustable.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!