Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sliding Workbench Deadman
FJPetruso on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sliding deadman adapted to a Sjobergs-type workbench. Mounted flush to the benchtop's 5/8" overhang and fully repositionable across the face of the bench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!