Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade slitting saw arbors featuring recessed slots. Saw blade registers are machined in the cap to reduce protrusion. Arbor shaft incorporates an MT2 taper, machined from a length of 25mm round bar. Arbors accept 63mm and 80mm saws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!