Homemade Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade slitting saw arbors featuring recessed slots. Saw blade registers are machined in the cap to reduce protrusion. Arbor shaft incorporates an MT2 taper, machined from a length of 25mm round bar. Arbors accept 63mm and 80mm saws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!