Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade slitting saw arbors featuring recessed slots. Saw blade registers are machined in the cap to reduce protrusion. Arbor shaft incorporates an MT2 taper, machined from a length of 25mm round bar. Arbors accept 63mm and 80mm saws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!