Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slot Nut Socket
dpetryk on peachparts.com
Homemade replacement for the Mercedes-Benz factory tool PN 115 589 02 07 00 that is required to remove the slot nut from the rear axle flange. Fashioned by modifying a 9/16" socket with an abrasive wheel and then mounting a bolt inside the socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!