Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slow Speed Drill Press Attachment
Keep on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade slow speed drill press attachment utilizing step pulleys and constructed for a total expenditure of approximately $15.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!