Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Block Chevy Cam Bearing Tool
jeepers creepers on hotrodders.com
Homemade cam bearing tool intended to facilitate removal and replacement of camshaft bearings in a small-block Chevy engine. Fashioned from two aluminum bushings, a big washer, and a threaded bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!