Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Block Chevy Cam Bearing Tool
jeepers creepers on hotrodders.com
Homemade cam bearing tool intended to facilitate removal and replacement of camshaft bearings in a small-block Chevy engine. Fashioned from two aluminum bushings, a big washer, and a threaded bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!