Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Block Chevy Cam Bearing Tool
jeepers creepers on hotrodders.com
Homemade cam bearing tool intended to facilitate removal and replacement of camshaft bearings in a small-block Chevy engine. Fashioned from two aluminum bushings, a big washer, and a threaded bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!