Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Part Sanding Jig
benjamenjohnson on instructables.com
Homemade wooden jig designed to hold a sheet of sandpaper stationary. Useful for sanding parts too small to be easily secured themselves. Fabricated from plywood, 2x4s, wood screws, machine screws, and wing nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!