Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Part Sanding Jig
benjamenjohnson on instructables.com
Homemade wooden jig designed to hold a sheet of sandpaper stationary. Useful for sanding parts too small to be easily secured themselves. Fabricated from plywood, 2x4s, wood screws, machine screws, and wing nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!