Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Part Sanding Jig
benjamenjohnson on instructables.com
Homemade wooden jig designed to hold a sheet of sandpaper stationary. Useful for sanding parts too small to be easily secured themselves. Fabricated from plywood, 2x4s, wood screws, machine screws, and wing nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!