Homemade Small Parts Chest
Woodwrecker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade small parts chest constructed from reclaimed shipping crate oak. Features biscuited and splined miters for strength. Finished in two coats of clear shellac and wax.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
- Adjustable Depth Of Cut Stop for ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!