Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Parts Chest
Woodwrecker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade small parts chest constructed from reclaimed shipping crate oak. Features biscuited and splined miters for strength. Finished in two coats of clear shellac and wax.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!