Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Parts Holder
Dave Stephens on bladesmithsforum.com
Homemade small parts holder intended to secure handle spacers for grinding and buffing. Fashioned from a pipe section, bolt, and wingnuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!