Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Parts Holder
Dave Stephens on bladesmithsforum.com
Homemade small parts holder intended to secure handle spacers for grinding and buffing. Fashioned from a pipe section, bolt, and wingnuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
- My pipe, rod & tubing vise
- Hand Coding AX Plane G-Code for a...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!