Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Parts Vise
Woodsmith eTips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade small parts vise constructed from 3/4" plywood and utilizing bar clamps, both to anchor the vise to the worktable, as well as to hold the vise jaws together.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!