Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Parts Vise
Woodsmith eTips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade small parts vise constructed from 3/4" plywood and utilizing bar clamps, both to anchor the vise to the worktable, as well as to hold the vise jaws together.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!