Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Tapping Guide
Richard on stirlingsouth.com
Homemade small tapping guide intended for utilization by small engine modelers for taps from 6-32 down to 0-80. Machined from aluminum, the round base is 2" in diameter. There are no critical dimensions, except for the 9/64" tap shank hole.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!