Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Vise Adaptation
whisperfan on chaski.org
Homemade adaptation of a small vise, consisting of mounting it to a section of mild steel, thereby enabling its use in a full-size vise. Permits small workpieces to be secured during machining operations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!