Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Smart Soldering Tool
agis68 on instructables.com
Homemade soldering iron modification designed to permit the working tip to remain warm, but not overheat during long sessions with occasional interruptions. The on/off switch effectively creates a 'standby' mode for the iron.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!