Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Smart Soldering Tool
agis68 on instructables.com
Homemade soldering iron modification designed to permit the working tip to remain warm, but not overheat during long sessions with occasional interruptions. The on/off switch effectively creates a 'standby' mode for the iron.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!