Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Smart Soldering Tool
agis68 on instructables.com
Homemade soldering iron modification designed to permit the working tip to remain warm, but not overheat during long sessions with occasional interruptions. The on/off switch effectively creates a 'standby' mode for the iron.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!