Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade SMT Hot Air Pencil
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade SMT hot air pencil constructed from inexpensive materials. Assembly consists of copper tubing, brass tube, silicone tubing, and a coaxial heating element wound from 0.030" stainless steel MIG wire. Aluminum discs are utilized as heat sinks. Power provided by a modified microwave oven transformer. Air supplied by an aquarium air pump.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!