Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade SMT Hot Air Pencil
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade SMT hot air pencil constructed from inexpensive materials. Assembly consists of copper tubing, brass tube, silicone tubing, and a coaxial heating element wound from 0.030" stainless steel MIG wire. Aluminum discs are utilized as heat sinks. Power provided by a modified microwave oven transformer. Air supplied by an aquarium air pump.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
- Balloon popping machine - GIF
- Simple Wedge Planing Stop
- 101 Best Homemade Automotive Tool...
- Wood Tools or Jigs
- Salvaging philosophy
- Box Joint Jig to Table Saw (part2)
- A useful, homemade tool with your...
- Moving an apartment building down...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!