Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Snowmobile Dolly
tncumminsguy on garagejournal.com
Homemade snowmobile dolly featuring a frame constructed from 2x2 steel tubing and utilizing 1.5" tubing for the uprights. Angle bar supports the skids. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
- 1954 Willys Jeep promotional film...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!