Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Soft Head Hammer
Russ Hanscom on chaski.org
Homemade soft head hammer incorporating Nupla head components of two different hardnesses. Handle is screwed into the body and features grooves cut with a ball end mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!