Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Soft Metal Brake
ImagineN4tion on instructables.com
Homemade soft metal brake constructed from angle bar, flat steel stock, machine screws, hex nuts, hinges, wing nuts, and lock washers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!