Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Softjaw with Pad Separation
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade softjaw featuring integral pad separation. Vise soft jaws are first drilled lengthwise, before being milled with reliefs cut in the inside corners to improve workpiece contact.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!