Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Solar Food Dryer
TheSurvivalGuy on thesurvivalplaceblog.com
Homemade solar food dryer constructed from surplus Cortec, lumber, a thermometer, and a polypropylene screen. An electric bulb serves as a backup heating source.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!