Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Soldering Fume Extractor
Jim Spencer on makeprojects.com
Homemade soldering fume extractor featuring activated carbon filters. Suction provided by four 12-volt PC fans. Filter is sandwiched between two plastic lattices. Components are housed in a plastic container with power supplied by a repurposed laptop PSU through the XLR jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!