Homemade Soldering Fume Extractor
Jim Spencer on makeprojects.com
Homemade soldering fume extractor featuring activated carbon filters. Suction provided by four 12-volt PC fans. Filter is sandwiched between two plastic lattices. Components are housed in a plastic container with power supplied by a repurposed laptop PSU through the XLR jack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!