Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Solid State Ignition Module
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade solid state ignition module for a 12HP lawn tractor engine. Device based on a Hall Effect sensor paired with an N6578 transistor. Sensor epoxied to stator pole, then positioned to achieve original timing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!