Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Solvent Tank
pursang on homemadetools.net
Homemade solvent tank adapted from a stainless steel beer keg and utilizing a barrel pump, 1" and 12" pulleys, a surplus kitchen sink, rubber hoses, and wiring. Powered by a 110V motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!