Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Solvent Tank
pursang on homemadetools.net
Homemade solvent tank adapted from a stainless steel beer keg and utilizing a barrel pump, 1" and 12" pulleys, a surplus kitchen sink, rubber hoses, and wiring. Powered by a 110V motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!