Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Soundpost Setter
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade soundpost setter intended for utilization with a string bass. The tool's head was fashioned from welded cut washers, while the tail and spike consist of heat treated and sharpened weld bead.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!