Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Soundpost Setter
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade soundpost setter intended for utilization with a string bass. The tool's head was fashioned from welded cut washers, while the tail and spike consist of heat treated and sharpened weld bead.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!