Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Space-Saving Workstation
Woodsmith eTips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade space-saving, wall-mounted workstations that fold nearly flat when not in use. Constructed from 3/4" hardwood lumber, with a 3/4" plywood top.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dolly with mobile support
- Bale handling and wrapping - video
- 3D Printer Reel Stand Plans
- Working model of National Archive...
- Retractable Internal/External Scr...
- Ratchet Bar Clamp
- Industrial shawarma production - ...
- Kick down door stay
- Taper setup with a boring head
- Round Column Drill Press, simple ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!