Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Space-Saving Workstation
Woodsmith eTips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade space-saving, wall-mounted workstations that fold nearly flat when not in use. Constructed from 3/4" hardwood lumber, with a 3/4" plywood top.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
- Tool for stroll, walking ostrich,...
- Mill Tram
- Work Table for Bench Saw
- Giant gearshaft being quenched - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!