Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spark Erosion Apparatus Mk 3
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade spark erosion apparatus featuring an electric motor driving a dovetail slide. The motor ensures the constant stroke of the oscillating rod. The motor-driven graduated collar allows for the monitoring of erosion rate. Motor rated at 12 volts, 30 rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!