Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spark Plug Socket
Mikeys69 on chevelles.com
Homemade spark plug socket intended to facilitate the process of installing plugs in angled heads. Tool was adapted from a standard spark plug socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!