Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spark Tester
Don Pflueger on mopedarmy.com
Homemade spark tester constructed by fitting a spark plug wire to a spare spark plug. Wire is secured with a nut and hose clamp. Intended to be connected in series with a working plug.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!