Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spark Tester
Don Pflueger on mopedarmy.com
Homemade spark tester constructed by fitting a spark plug wire to a spare spark plug. Wire is secured with a nut and hose clamp. Intended to be connected in series with a working plug.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!