Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spark Tester
Don Pflueger on mopedarmy.com
Homemade spark tester constructed by fitting a spark plug wire to a spare spark plug. Wire is secured with a nut and hose clamp. Intended to be connected in series with a working plug.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!