Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Special Purpose Wrenches
Mel Larsen on papawswrench.com
Homemade special purpose wrenches adapted from commercially available items. Intended to facilitate, respectively, work with distributor hold-down bolts, to fit over tubing, and to fit into tight spaces. One tool is a 1/2" drive ratchet welded to a breaker bar for increased leverage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!