Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Special Vise Jaws
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade special vise jaws utilized to raise the workpiece sufficiently above the stock Kurt vise to clear the cutting tool's arbor hub when removing material one section at a time instead of milling.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!