Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spill Proof Oil Can
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade spill proof oil can constructed from a heating can, copper tubing and optionally, a magnet.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- fuel line forming tool
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!