Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Bore Cleaning Tool
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade spindle bore cleaning tool consisting of an aluminum handle with an M5 threaded rod attached on one end. Polyoxymethylene spacers and cleaning discs are inserted alternately into the threaded end of the tool. Cleaning discs cut using a homemade cutter/punch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!