Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Bore Cleaning Tool
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade spindle bore cleaning tool consisting of an aluminum handle with an M5 threaded rod attached on one end. Polyoxymethylene spacers and cleaning discs are inserted alternately into the threaded end of the tool. Cleaning discs cut using a homemade cutter/punch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!