Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Bore Cleaning Tool
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade spindle bore cleaning tool consisting of an aluminum handle with an M5 threaded rod attached on one end. Polyoxymethylene spacers and cleaning discs are inserted alternately into the threaded end of the tool. Cleaning discs cut using a homemade cutter/punch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!