Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Fixture
Mario428 on garagejournal.com
Homemade spindle fixture intended to facilitate the process of accurately locating automotive wheels during suspension fabrication. Fashioned from 1/8" aluminum channel offcuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!