Homemade Spindle Lock Pin
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade spindle lock pin featuring a spring-loaded mechanism and intended to prevent the spindle from rotating when tightening/loosening the drawbar on a mini mill. Fabricated from a section of drill rod, tubing, spring, and two roll pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!