Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Sander
Tadatoshi Manabe on manabe.o.oo7.jp
Homemade spindle sander powered by a surplus electric fan motor. Constructed from aluminum, PVC, lumber, pipe, bearings, springs, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
- Guide cutting tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!