Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Sander
Tadatoshi Manabe on manabe.o.oo7.jp
Homemade spindle sander powered by a surplus electric fan motor. Constructed from aluminum, PVC, lumber, pipe, bearings, springs, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rube Goldberg-esque cake serving ...
- Build a Portable Bandsaw Table (F...
- Tractor burning weeds - GIF
- Case Hardening Compound
- Plans market update
- Hidden garage - GIF
- Overhead pneumatic hose connection.
- how high pressure gas bottles are...
- Sight Adjustment Press or Small S...
- 6 trucks transporting a 300-ton g...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!