Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spiral Wrap Maker
Rustyiron on tractorbynet.com
Homemade spiral wrap tool intended to facilitate the process of producing hose and wiring shielding from plastic tubing. Constructed from a section of pipe with a pair of flanges holding a metal sawblade at an angle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!