Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spool Clamps
GregP on projectguitar.com
Homemade spool clamps constructed from hardwood, carriage bolts, wingnuts, and washers. Clamp faces are lined with cork to prevent marring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
- Topside Mechanic Creeper
- Small angle drill press
- Tile leveling clips - GIF
- Close up slitting saw arbor
- 41 interesting vise patents - dra...
- Electric guitar hard tail cover
- BRIDGE THREADED INSERT REMOVAL TO...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!