Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spool Clamps
GregP on projectguitar.com
Homemade spool clamps constructed from hardwood, carriage bolts, wingnuts, and washers. Clamp faces are lined with cork to prevent marring.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!