Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sportster Clutch Hub Removal Tool
arkyboy on xlforum.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the clutch hub nut on 1970 and earlier Harley Sportsters. Fashioned from two surplus clutch plates bolted together, with nuts utilized as spacers between the plates. A flat bar attached to two bolts serves as the handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!