Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sportster Clutch Hub Removal Tool
arkyboy on xlforum.net
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the clutch hub nut on 1970 and earlier Harley Sportsters. Fashioned from two surplus clutch plates bolted together, with nuts utilized as spacers between the plates. A flat bar attached to two bolts serves as the handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!