Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spot Welder
J. Nauta and J. Ferry on vintageprojects.com
Homemade welder unit capable of being utilized for spot welding, arc welding, brazing, aluminum welding, or metal heating. Primary and secondary winding is made around a shell-type core. Spot welder arm assembly is mounted on top of the transformer and insulated with fiber. Operated at either 115v or 230v.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!