Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spot Welder
J. Nauta and J. Ferry on vintageprojects.com
Homemade welder unit capable of being utilized for spot welding, arc welding, brazing, aluminum welding, or metal heating. Primary and secondary winding is made around a shell-type core. Spot welder arm assembly is mounted on top of the transformer and insulated with fiber. Operated at either 115v or 230v.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!