Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spot Welder
J. Nauta and J. Ferry on vintageprojects.com
Homemade welder unit capable of being utilized for spot welding, arc welding, brazing, aluminum welding, or metal heating. Primary and secondary winding is made around a shell-type core. Spot welder arm assembly is mounted on top of the transformer and insulated with fiber. Operated at either 115v or 230v.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!