Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spray Booth
Greg Kublin on priority1signs.com
Homemade spray booth fabricated from aluminum. Features collapsible panels designed for overhead storage. Measures 90" tall x 90" wide x 48" deep.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!