Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spray Can Cutter
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade spray can cutter intended to de-pressurize empty cans as a part of the recycling process. Fabricated from a section of I-beam and featuring a manually actuated guillotine blade.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!