Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spray Can Cutter
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade spray can cutter intended to de-pressurize empty cans as a part of the recycling process. Fabricated from a section of I-beam and featuring a manually actuated guillotine blade.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!