Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spray Can Cutter
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade spray can cutter intended to de-pressurize empty cans as a part of the recycling process. Fabricated from a section of I-beam and featuring a manually actuated guillotine blade.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!