Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spray Can Nozzle Holder
Ed ke6bnl on roddingroundtable.com
Homemade spray can nozzle holder adapted from the can's own lid. Simply remove the cap's outer shell, retain the top, drill two holes, and secure the nozzle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!