Homemade Spring Ball Tools
RKW on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade spring ball tools designed to be used in an arbor press. Tool consists of two pieces bound together by Loctite. Working edge is hardened. Base made from scrap poplar. Set includes 1/2", 3/8", 5/16", 1/4", 3/16", and 1/8" ball sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!