Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spring Ball Tools
RKW on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade spring ball tools designed to be used in an arbor press. Tool consists of two pieces bound together by Loctite. Working edge is hardened. Base made from scrap poplar. Set includes 1/2", 3/8", 5/16", 1/4", 3/16", and 1/8" ball sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!