Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spring Compressor
DreadRock on dotheton.com
Homemade spring compressor tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the end cap from a motorcycle shock absorber assembly. Constructed from threaded rod, a steel plate, a bolt, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!