Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spring Compressor
triumpht120rv on youtu.be
Homemade spring compressor constructed from wood, two threaded rods, and a steel base plate. Intended to facilitate restoration work on a vintage Triumph T120RV shock absorber.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!